Custom Search

Friday, July 2, 2010

A new catchphrase for the pundits...

In my first entry of this blog, I contemplated posting transcripts of the conversations had by me and my husband while watching TV. I now present you with the first installment:

*watching "The Daily Show" off the DVR, we hear Glenn Beck rail against soccer being "rammed down our throats"*

Me: Good grief! Everything is always being 'rammed, jammed, or crammed down their throats'! Can the pundits on the right not think of another phrase to express their displeasure at everything?

JD: How about 'rammed, crammed, or jammed up their ass'?

Me: Perfect.


P.S. My mother wants each and every one of you to know that she did not raise me to use or appreciate coarse language of any sort. I just turned out that way. End of disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment